As a reference, Remote Programming is available for:
– Models: 2010-2013 Volvo/Mack Trucks
– Connector (refer to your diagnostic port): 9-PIN or round
– Engine Models: D11,D13,D16, etc…
Remote Programming Details – DPF/DEF/EGR
Remote Programming is available for 2010-2013 Volvo/Mack trucks with the 9-Pin or round connector for the DPF, DEF and EGR. We will then connect remotely to program your truck for the DPF, DEF and EGR, using a laptop, Nexiq adapter, TeamViewer and internet. You will need to ensure that you have “Necessary Requirements” readily available for Remote Programming.
– Software: If you do not have the Tech Tool software on your laptop, we may need to install a complimentary version of it before proceeding with programming. (Space required: 20GB)
– Appointments: Volvo/Mack Trucks (2010-2013) Remote Programming are accepted between 9:00AM to 3:00PM EST Monday to Friday.
– Placing an Order: When placing your order, always make sure you have your truck’s full information handy. You will need to list its information (year, make, engine model and full vin) upon checkout. Failure to do so may cause you delays.
– After an Order is Placed: We will contact you via email (within 1-3 hours during our hours of operation) with details regarding your order (ie. scheduling, requesting TeamViewer, software installation,…etc). Note, if your order is placed after 3:00PM EST, it will automatically be processed for next-business day.