As a reference, Remote Programming is available for:
– Models: 2007-2009 Detroit Diesel Trucks with the DPF and EGR
– Engine Models: DD13, DD15, DD16, Series 60, etc…
Remote Programming Details – DPF/EGR
Remote Programming is available for 2007-2009 Detroit Diesel trucks with the DPF and EGR. We will then connect remotely to program your truck for the DPF and EGR, using a laptop, Nexiq adapter, TeamViewer and internet. You will need to ensure that you have “Necessary Requirements” readily available for Remote Programming.
– Software: If you do not have the Diagnostic Link software on your laptop, we may need to install a complimentary version of it before proceeding with remote programming. (Space required: 500MB)
– Appointments: Detroit Trucks (2007-2009) Remote Programming are accepted between 9:00AM to 3:00PM EST Monday to Friday.
– Placing an Order: When placing your order, always make sure you have your truck’s full information handy. You will need to list its information (year, make, engine model, engine serial number and full vin) upon checkout. Failure to do so may cause you delays.
– After an Order is Placed: We will contact you via email (within 1-3 hours during our hours of operation) with details regarding your order (ie. scheduling, requesting TeamViewer, software installation,…etc). Note, if your order is placed after 3:00PM EST, it will automatically be processed for next-business day.