As a reference, the Vk-62 OBD Emulator Truck is available for:
– Models: 2013-2019 Volvo/Mack OBD Trucks
– Connector (refer to your diagnostic port): 16-PIN or square/rectangular
– Engine Models: D11,D13,D16, etc…
Installing our Emulator (VK-62 OBD) – DPF/DEF ONLY
The Emulator Vk-62 OBD is a plug and play device available for 2013-2019 Volvo/Mack OBD Trucks with the 16-Pin or square/rectangular connector. It will program the DPF/DEF system (not the EGR) and to solve regen issues. The emulator does not change anything in the ECM, it just bypasses the DPF/DEF by simulating the data to the engine computer.
It is very easy to install. Once you receive the Emulator, you will plug it to the ACM (i.e. Aftertreatment Control Module), unplug both upstream and downstream sensors, and then you are ready to test. (Your Emulator VK-62 OBD comes with easy-to-follow instructions.)
Note: The EGR and 7th injector must be in working condition.
– Placing an Order: When placing your order, always make sure you have your machine’s full information handy. You will need to list its information (year, make, engine model and full vin) upon checkout. Failure to do so may cause you delays.
– After an Order is Placed: We will contact you via email (within 1-3 hours during our hours of operation) with details regarding your order (ie. confirmation of shipping address,…etc). Note, if your order is placed after 3:00PM EST, it will automatically be processed for next-business day.
You must have access to the following below to use any of our products or services:
– Laptop: Windows 7 or higher, 64-bit with 6GB of RAM
– Interface (a connector from the laptop to the truck): Nexiq adapter (Refer to your diagnostic port for the correct one)
– Program: TeamViewer (to provide remote access)
– Steady Internet